Delete files and folders from online backup
You can delete files and folders from online backup. This lets you free up space on your account. To delete a file or folder, search the web app as you would if you were searching for information on Google: https://apps.memopal.com/l/login.php
Once you locate the file you want to delete, select it and click “Delete” at the top right. The file is permanently deleted in just a few moments.
The data deleted from your backup sets are not deleted from your device. Similarly, files deleted on your device are not deleted from your Memopal space, they are just hidden. To see files deleted from your computer on the web app, read post View files deleted from your computer.
Once you delete the folder from your computer, to prevent that folder from being uploaded to Memopal again, open the software installed on your computer, go to “Settings” and delete the folder from your backup set, so Memopal no longer backs up the folder and its files.
How it works
- Delete all the versions of all files with one click
- Memopal Web App
- Search for files on the Web App
- Share files and folders with Memopal
- View deleted files on your computer
- Get free space on Memopal
- Memopal supports Turbo Upload
- Time required for the first backup
- How much time does Memopal take to upload files
- How to backup network folders
- Delete files and folders from online backup
- Compatibility with corporate servers
- Memopal and corporate or private network speed
- Memopal does not slow your computer
- Which files does it protect?
- Maximum file size for upload
- Backup Outlook files